- 1) All returns must be authorized by your sales representative who will issue a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) which is computer generated. Call tags will not be issued for return merchandize.
- 2) All returned merchandise must be marked with the RMA authorization number clearly on all cartons of the return, any carton or shipment not marked with the information will be refused and returned to customer at customer's expense.
- 3) No returns will be allowed on discontinued merchandise and/or items not purchased within one year from date.
- 4) All RMA's will be verified at delivery back to Topco Sales. If the RMA is not valid, the merchandise will be refused and returned to customer at customer's expense.
- 5) Any authorization of overstock merchandise, not resulting from a Topco Sales shipping error, will be subject to a 5% re-stocking fee.
- 6) Credits will be issued at the same price at which the merchandise was purchased, according to Topco records, less applicable re-stocking fees.
- 7) Regarding local Customers: Topco's driver will no longer pick up return merchandise without prior authorization.
Topco Sales will continue to stand behind their products and make every effort to accommodate its clients. These new procedures should make reasonable returns more convenient for all involved. We appreciate your cooperation.
Any questions please contact your sales representative.